Petitionary Prayer Does Not Work. Period!, Which Bible Do I Bring?, I need prayers

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Debunking Christianity   Remove
by John Loftus, 13 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I love these types of memes. They're funny, intelligent and provoking.On petitionary prayer I don't think there is a better chapter on it than the one Dr. Vale.. Read More →
by Dr. Hector Avalos, 21 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I have written a newspaper column about Iowa Governor Terry Branstad's proclamation encouraging a Bible reading marathon at all 99 Iowa county courthouses. Mos.. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/GentileKing, 34 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
The girl of my dreams ended things with me last weekend, we had been together for 3 years and she was the first girl I ever truly loved completely. I have been.. Read More →
by /u/magnolia_road, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I am fairly new to reddit, but have been pleasantly surprised by the thoughtful & helpful advice I have received thus far on other threads. I'm a 25 year o.. Read More →
by /u/echo_098, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Any encouraging verses would also be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/echo_098 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Lorenzo_Brandy, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Lorenzo_Brandy [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Kindness_Wins_All, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Kindness_Wins_All [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Godpushesme, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hi! To make a gruesomely-long story short: I've suffered from severe depression, suicidal thoughts, battling against myself, the world, God, and finally made t.. Read More →
by /u/Speculatory, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I've accepted the Lord Jesus into my heart as my savior, and believe in God. I don't really follow the Bible since every version is different for a different d.. Read More →
by /u/housestarkremembers, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Any recommendations on a tattoo to get that has somewhat Christian meaning? I was thinking of getting "servant of Christ" in Hebrew. submitted by /u/housestark.. Read More →
by /u/ProfessorVeritatis, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Anybody here know of any good study plans for going through the Bible? Preferably available online or on the YouVersion app. Going to immerse myself in the Wor.. Read More →
by /u/randomquestionsaske, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
One of the most common reasons I hear for the Bible being inerrant (not to be confused with infallible - no kids, they're not synonymous) is that Scripture tel.. Read More →
by /u/AeyoJustAeyo, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Can someone tell me? Am I just supposed to pray to God for help when He allowed it in the first place? I don't understand how I'm supposed to go "Hey I know yo.. Read More →
by /u/drcl, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/drcl [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/-Reddit_Account-, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/-Reddit_Account- [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/apophis-pegasus, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
rticle: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jesuit_scientists Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/4qxrp2/til_the_jesuit_order_is_cr.. Read More →
by /u/TheCamelHerder, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Now everyone play nice in the comment section. submitted by /u/TheCamelHerder [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/TheStarkReality, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Can you be lustful towards your spouse? Does being married give you a pass on maybe having a short daydream about your spouse? Would sending your spouse a nude.. Read More →
by /u/Speculatory, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I really don't understand it. What does having a ring have to do with truly loving somebody. Obviously just don't have sex with anyone but why is it that some .. Read More →
49 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Movies, documentaries, books, texts, video and sound clips related to atheism, freethinking and scie.. 
+Add
Ruins of the buddhist real 
+Add
Freethought in the light of the sun 
+Add
An unbeliever's thoughts about the Bible, Quran, and Book of Mormon

'And the angel said unto me: .. 

+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment