Death Penalty Abolitionists: Sheep Among Wolves, “Help Me, Mom and Dad — Is It True What They Say About..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Red Letter Christians   Remove
by RLC Editor, 17 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
  EDITOR'S NOTE: Today's post is from Don Golden, Vice President for Church Relations at World Vision USA, who joined the vigil to end the death penalty on the.. Read More →
Thinking Christian   Remove
by Tom Gilson, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
"Help me, Mom and Dad! Is It True What They Say About Christians Hating Gays?"That is approximately the working title I used while writing the book published a.. Read More →
by Tom Gilson, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
"Hey, Mom and Dad — Is It True What They Say About Christians Hating Gays?"That is (almost exactly) the working title I used while writing the book published a.. Read More →
iBelieve.com   Remove
8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Are you finding your purpose in what you do? What happens when you aren't doing much? Don't lose sight of whose you are! Read More →
17 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I was rejected, not once, but a lot. My heart felt broken, injured and angry. What do you do when you feel down and left alone? How do you resurface? Read More →
Christianity Today Magazine   Remove
by Kenneth R. Morefield, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Movies old and new have wrestled with how to depict the supernatural. "If we open such books as Grimm's Fairy Tales or Ovid's Metamorphoses or the Italian epic.. Read More →
by Kenneth R. Morefield, 13 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Movies old and new have wrestled with how to depict the supernatural. "If we open such books as Grimm's Fairy Tales or Ovid's Metamorphoses or the Italian epic.. Read More →
by Tricia McCary Rhodes, guest writer, 14 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
What this artsy trend among Christian women shows us about offline spirituality. Lately I've been more than a little intimidated by the pictures people are pos.. Read More →
by Ed Stetzer, 14 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Overall, the Church's influence on Americans is beginning to fade. The polls are in and the news is bad for the Church in America. Christianity is on the decli.. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/alicet324, 44 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Alright, so I'm 21. I never have been in a relationship and I want to get married young. I feel so ugly and disgusting with the way God made me and he loves to.. Read More →
by /u/cdubose, 45 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I would like to invite the community here, both Catholic and non-Catholic, Christian and non-Christian, to a new subreddit called /r/OpenCatholic, a place for .. Read More →
by /u/LizardOrgMember5, 45 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/LizardOrgMember5 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Joshdaily88, 45 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Every Tuesday night I go out with the Pastor and another member and we knock doors or do visitations, well tonight we went to one of my co workers house and he.. Read More →
by /u/Lampoonzer, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
When I pray I usually don't get on my knees and spend the quiet time with God, He and I both deserve. I pray in my head as I'm doing something. I multi-task pr.. Read More →
by /u/bacon2010, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I'm going to be moving in a couple months and I've been researching denominations and churches to join and I can't seem to find anything that works for me. I w.. Read More →
by /u/EllieTheElle, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc all say they have 'proof' that there religion is the 'true religion' and as a Christian I'm curious, if p.. Read More →
64 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Albert Mohler's weblog provides a Christian analysis of critical issues as they break throughout the.. 
+Add
HAPPYFOOD - LiveJournal.com 
+Add
Sometimes I just have to speak my mind 
+Add
Pragmatic Buddhism RSS Feed 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment