When You Need a Reminder, Why was Aruis wrong?, Vids like this make me wish I died right after being baptised

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
iBelieve.com   Remove
2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
God doesn't have "aha" moments. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/iloveyou1234, 29 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
The basic argument I have heard for why Aruis was wrong is that he was essentially saying that "There was a time when he (the Logos) was not." In other words, .. Read More →
by /u/strik3r2k8, 29 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
My friend posted this on her timeline: https://www.facebook.com/MobbinForChrist/videos/1672360249645088/ Makes me wonder why I was born. submitted by /u/strik3.. Read More →
by /u/maccartneylennon, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I feel like I'm losing faith. Please help and pray for me? submitted by /u/maccartneylennon [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/toskala, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Years ago I came across this strange verse. It was somewhere in the Old Testament but I can't remember where, and I can't remember exactly what it said, but I .. Read More →
by /u/Celarcade, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
My 6 year old little man is autistic. He's sweet, smart, sensitive... He has trouble coping with his environment, but in a lot of ways he's a very average litt.. Read More →
by /u/821744013, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Now, we live a affluent material life. We lead a life of ease and comfort. There are no persecution,suffering and tribulation. We are enjoying God's blessing. .. Read More →
by /u/Rose1323, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I heard you can toss two coins to find out what God's will is on something. Two heads up= Yes Two tails up = No One heads up, one tails up = Silent Does this a.. Read More →
by /u/KarenB51, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/KarenB51 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/n8v_spkr, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
What if the second coming hasn't happened yet because we don't believe that it's happening within ourselves? Isn't that what the second coming is about, Christ.. Read More →
by /u/catholicfocus, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/catholicfocus [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/real-cosmopolitan, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
So... I was pretty excited to go and work for a youth development organization tied into my denomination. It was an experimental new organizational form, compo.. Read More →
by /u/theluppijackal, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/theluppijackal [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/bcc12345, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering what the most used Bible Translation of r/Christianity is. So, what Bible Translation do you prefer? submitted by /u/bcc.. Read More →
by /u/speudebradeos, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/speudebradeos [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/tlfranklin76, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I want to start a reading plan but I am unsure which of these two I want to go with. http://changinglives.org/rte/docs/bkatatime.pdf https://www.blueletterbibl.. Read More →
by /u/Shyrobot, 8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
If I'm honest I "believe" that jesus and God forgive my and others sins but Im not sure I let go and receive it if that makes sense? A kind of.... He can forgi.. Read More →
46 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Controversy: New Kadampa Tradition, Dorje Shugden, Sogyal, Tsem, Nydahl :: Tibet & Dalai Lama :: Mor.. 
+Add
PASTOR, AUTHOR, THEOLOGIAN 
+Add
Light reading can be enlightening. 
+Add
Nathan W. Bingham | NWBingham.com 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment