Time to THROW this iPad Air at the FIRST Apple Employee I See ..Arrrrggghhhh!


Today's bugs 
Lack of scrolling
Lack of copy/paste
Lack of web surfing
Lack of keyboard functions
(see pic below)
Lack of sharing Blogger App news posts
MASSIVE iOS 8 issues


Talking about Apple lemons ..
I say the iPad Air is a TOTAL piece of SHIT!
I will NEVER EVER buy an iPad Air again .. like EVER!
This is my (editor Pete's) iPad Air number 4 .. all total lemons.

And I know you fellow techies out there will be screaming at me to ..
'close ALL THOSE SAFARI TABS' ..

Well if you can tell us how to do this in iOS 8 ..
Please let us know at miapples@iCloud.com



I (editor Pete) have ipads 1,2,3 & Air ..
The Air should never have been released.
Off to the good folks at Vodafone Bondi to replace or cancell this contract .. TODAY!

Now let's see what Apple has up it's secretive sleeve next week? with the release of the ALL NEW 2014 generation iPads .. Don't hold your breath though!

More here at miApples as it all unfolds ..


UPDATE ON iPhone 6 Plus ..


After 2 weeks with an iPhone 6 Plus in our hands ..
(UN-bent that is .. we tried .. oh damn we tried .. BUT ..  we just could not do so)

VERDICT ..
.. WE SAY PERFECTION .. 
You REALLY delivered the goods with this one Apple

5 MASSIVE BRIGHT STARS!


No comments:

Post a Comment