When You Expect the Worst from Life, Do you know of any good Christian YouTube channels?, [Netflix, 2hr..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
iBelieve.com   Remove
13 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
When we view the glass as half-empty and always expect the worst, it drains us of joy. We can't enjoy the sunshine of today because we fear the storm tomorrow... Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/KingPeanutButter, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I watch a lot of Blimey Cow videos, but they don't have videos for seriously discussing faith. Are there any faith channels that you frequent? submitted by /u/.. Read More →
by /u/-Reddit_Account-, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/-Reddit_Account- [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/danderson24, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
If so, is your church using this phenomenon as an opportunity to reach out to the local community? I'm already talking with my church leaders and those involve.. Read More →
by /u/nicetime16, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hey. I'm a bisexual agnostic (leaning towards Christianity) and haven't led a particularly good life so far (I'm 13, by the way.). If I turn my life around and.. Read More →
by /u/Noremac_143, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
A church that my girlfriend's father attends is running a Concealed Carry course for it's members. I found this incredibly odd and indicative of the state of d.. Read More →
by /u/in-coherence, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/in-coherence [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/conantheking, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/conantheking [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/rndmthrowaway0, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I suffer from scruples, and lately this issue has been getting on my mind lately. I have talked about this before, but still, I would like some insight. Nowada.. Read More →
by /u/Ibrey, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
In the traditional Jewish enumeration of the 613 commandments of the Torah, the first, chronologically and in the text, is: "be fruitful and multiply." (Genesi.. Read More →
by /u/philliplennon, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
What online resources can I use to help prepare my self when I start reading his book? submitted by /u/philliplennon [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Chryzandria, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
God doesn't care about your same-sex attractions or even if you were opposite sex attracted. The goal isn't heterosexuality, it's holiness and obedience and lo.. Read More →
by /u/kkbolito, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
So this is something that I've wrestled with in my walk with God for many years. It's caused me to question my faith altogether many times. It's a simple quest.. Read More →
by /u/acogs53, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I go to a pretty large church in my city. The worship leaders are very well known, as is the pastor. I've been going to church here for about 5 years, however .. Read More →
by /u/insert_oxymoron, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hi, I'm a new Christian and I have a lot of interest in psychedelics and psychonautics in general. I have only tried psychedelics once, but that experience rea.. Read More →
by /u/spindaslayer, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I have been agnostic for the greater part of my life, with virtually no spiritual guidance to speak of. I have tried to convince myself that science and philos.. Read More →
by /u/SillyBronson, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I grew up in a highly Christian household. I went to church twice a week and was baptized young. I acted in the cute little plays. I went to a highly Christian.. Read More →
by /u/IslandofLostDreams, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
25 yo male, USA. I grew up christian and was devout most of my life. I hate to admit it, but college was brutal and destroyed my faith and my self-esteem. I re.. Read More →
38 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Day by Day - LiveJournal.com.. 
+Add
A group of Christian theologians and scientists concerned about truth and values in science and soci.. 
+Add
The 15 newest articles from Answers in Genesis. 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment