Postpartum Depression and #blacklivesmatter, The Church at Its Racial Turning Point, Leadership Development..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Red Letter Christians   Remove
by Britney Lee, 15 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
  It took me much longer than it should have to identify that I was going through postpartum depression. There were so many logical ways to explain away the fe.. Read More →
Christianity Today Magazine   Remove
by Theon E. Hill, 13 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Five ways forward after the recent tragic events. The resounding dissonance left by the deaths of Philando Castile, Alton Sterling, and five police officers in.. Read More →
by Daniel Im, 15 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Bonhoeffer's wisdom on leadership endures. Does your church have an intentional development plan to disciple and deploy believers to live out the Great Commiss.. Read More →
iBelieve.com   Remove
6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Jesus, it is even in the cracks of moments, when hearts turn themselves over, begging for hope to cover, You come. It is not only in the darkness that you ente.. Read More →
15 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
It shocked me. I sought Christ's love, but yet, missed it in such a big way. One small change of step, helped me walk right into it. Let his love in. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/awfullybig, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I've become a fan of Sermon Index and this style of preaching. Many of these sermons are from old-timers who are no longer with us. I'm looking to expand upon .. Read More →
by /u/watchprayvote, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/watchprayvote [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Throwaway167543, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I've been called racist before but I wouldn't consider myself racist just because I do not like the customs and traditions of certain groups of people. So, is .. Read More →
by /u/MewtwoHidden3, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hello, I'm 16 and I've been a Christian for my whole life and I'm really been wrestling with depression and anxiety regarding death and an afterlife or lack th.. Read More →
by /u/PoorDumbandBroken, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I apologize for the leading title, but this is something I've been wondering more as I've continued my studies into Christianity. I'm very familiar with the Bi.. Read More →
by /u/Son_Of_A_Diddley, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I've been having bad anxiety lately, because this won't get out of my head. I don't believe that anyone deserves eternal punishment/separation from God, despit.. Read More →
by /u/Darth_Smaug, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Darth_Smaug [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Bob_85, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
My father is sick and their is a chance that it might be pretty serious, my family is pretty scared right now and a few extra prayer would go a long way. Pleas.. Read More →
51 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Creation Ministries International daily article 
+Add
Lapundrik - LiveJournal.com 
+Add
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
A Website About Movies 
+Add
Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Covering Celebrity News and Hollywood Rumors. Get All The L.. 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment