Straight and Scared, Faith Manifesto: Quick Inspiration for Your Day, A Prayer for the Grieving Heart - Your..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Red Letter Christians   Remove
by Britney Lee, 11 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
  "Though we cannot think alike, may we not love alike?" –John Wesley Yesterday, I read an acquaintance's comment on social media where he angrily disputed an .. Read More →
iBelieve.com   Remove
16 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Faith Manifesto: Walk around arms-wide-open - life passes, you want all God's good stuff to land in your arms along the way. Grab truth, everything else is Read More →
Christianity Today Magazine   Remove
by Caleb Lindgren, 11 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
The latest complementarian debate isn't over women's subordination—but Christ's. Last week, a group of evangelical theologians who normally agree on many contr.. Read More →
by Erin Wyble Newcomb, guest writer, 13 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
This Father's Day, I celebrate my parents' choice to move close to my kids. "We're playing huckle-buckle-beanstalk!" My six-year-old beamed at me, bouncing on .. Read More →
by Cassie Curtis, 15 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
It's time to lay aside our assumptions about singleness. Singlism: the stigmatization of uncoupled adults, whether divorced, widowed, or ever single.[1] I pick.. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/Night__lite, 34 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
This is a very serious question, i have searched the internet for this question, but have not found anything, please let me know of there is a better place to .. Read More →
by /u/butWhoWasBee, 34 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
How do we know there is not a 4th or 5th person in God in addition to the father son and spirit? Edit: just to be clear, I understand parts was probably not th.. Read More →
by /u/Obliterative_hippo, 34 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Obliterative_hippo [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/cheese93007, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/cheese93007 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/the_goldencowboy, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hi. After the death of John the Baptist, there were people who believed he was the Messiah. They were called "Mandeans." There may even be a few left today, I'.. Read More →
by /u/redrum7, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Lately I been feeling depressed. It just seems like nothing is going my way. I try my best to at least be a good Christian, I don't do anything bad and I do my.. Read More →
by /u/pm_me_yr_succulents, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hi. New Christian. After over a year of un- and lolsy employment, God has dropped an amazing job in my lap. But I'm so scared. I have some mental health proble.. Read More →
by /u/BitChick, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I have a confession, I picked my flair because I thought the dove was cute. Now in my defense, the church I was attending at the time I started posting here wa.. Read More →
58 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Light reading can be enlightening. 
+Add
Breaking free from irrational belief and opposing Christian extremism 
+Add
The Apologetics Blog of James White 
+Add
Just another site.. 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment