On Pilgrimage with Saint Benedict (Part 3), If we met a race from another planet that neither looked 100%..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Red Letter Christians   Remove
by Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove, 21 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
  EDITOR'S NOTE: This is Part 3 of a 4-part series. Read previous entries here and here. Back on the busy streets of Florence, we load up in a string of taxis .. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/strik3r2k8, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Would you attempt to teach some of them? Would it give you a different perspective in that maybe "Made in God's image" meant made in the image of intelligence?.. Read More →
by /u/sharechrist, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
1 Corinthians 13: 4 - 13 6.Love... rejoices with the truth. What is truth? In our world today it is very hard to tell what the truth is. In the news media we w.. Read More →
by /u/PewPewLaserPewPew, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/PewPewLaserPewPew [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/EthiopianNutella, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/EthiopianNutella [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Saved0ne, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hi there, I'm very soon going to be on as a full time Creative Director-type role at my church and I'm wondering a couple of things (which I'm obviously going .. Read More →
by /u/JohnnSACK, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
My girlfriend and I of two years had sex for the first time about 6 months in the relationship. I knew it was wrong but for some reason I couldn't stop we did .. Read More →
by /u/edgeman83, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Full disclosure: I feel that I am mostly an atheist. I am however conflicted when speaking with my mother about depression. She feels depression is a sign of d.. Read More →
by /u/learningwisdom, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
If the understanding that the original human population must start with 7,000 - 10,000 original members for genetic diversity, then the story of Adam and Eve b.. Read More →
by /u/overmyheadguy, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/overmyheadguy [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/goodnewsjimdotcom, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
There's a one time famous song by Supertramp that goes something like,"I know it sounds absurd, won't someone tell me who I am?" People go around in this world.. Read More →
by /u/Thrwy103i, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
So, I started regularly going to church again about a month or two ago. In this time, I joined a discipleship out of pressure. I didn't like it, and had to dro.. Read More →
by /u/Icookeasythings, 18 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I apologize if this isn't the right place. I dunno even know if this is a question or a rant, but here goes. I was raised in the nazarene church by a very lovi.. Read More →
by /u/goodnewsjimdotcom, 9 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Luke 5:5 One day Jesus was standing on the shore of Lake Gennesaret while the people pushed their way up to him to listen to the word of God. 2 He saw two boat.. Read More →
by /u/AHappyWelshman, 9 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I've asked a few people and they all seem go think that people should have the freedom to worship what they want. However I've always taken issue with people w.. Read More →
by /u/Pistis-, 9 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Pistis- [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/lungsoftheocean_, 9 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I get that scripture is clear about lust. Jesus closed the book on that subject. But why is the Bible SO silent about masturbation? As far as I know, the subje.. Read More →
by /u/throwawaybookfinder, 9 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I don't have a ton of expendable income, and I don't live near any help centers. Is there anything I can do on top of praying to help these people? submitted b.. Read More →
50 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Pragmatic Buddhism RSS Feed 
+Add
Welcome to this blog. It contains my thoughts on our efforts to serve God with all our heart, mind, .. 
+Add
Between Two Worlds 
+Add
Welcome to Buddhism Now an online Buddhist magazine, giving advice on how to practise Buddhism 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment