I could sure use some encouragement., Prayer Request!, Seeking relationship advice

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/thedonuthasbeeneaten, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I'm emotionless, I can't feel happiness. I'm so lonely. My relationship with God is nowhere. I just don't want to be alive sometimes. Please, if anyone can giv.. Read More →
by /u/undefineddd, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I currently work as a dental assistant and I haven't been getting along with a few of my co-workers in the clinic. There's a lot of office politics and I sense.. Read More →
by /u/throwarraylolz, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hello /r/christianity, I don't view this reddit much and this might be a better thread for /r/relationships, but I figured it might help to get some fellow Chr.. Read More →
by /u/Fernando_Ryder, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Fernando_Ryder [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/MelodyBirdie, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I am mtf (male to female). I am not Christian, but my ex (a woman), is. We have a daughter together that is almost 2 years old and she has been calling me "mom.. Read More →
by /u/secretburnaccount, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
A friend of mine recently became a member of this church. She refuses to see that they are pushing her from her family and friends. I went to a service with th.. Read More →
by /u/Elemental_Dragon, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I don't remember how, but a friend of mine and I got on the topic of what Heaven is like. I brought up the hypothetical idea that it'd be cool if Heaven was pe.. Read More →
by /u/SirSemiAutomatic, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I have a question, trying to tie my conceptions of sin and karma together, and I was wondering what would you consider the opposite of sin? submitted by /u/Sir.. Read More →
by /u/ScaryTheory, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/ScaryTheory [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/AtCloudspeed, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
As one of the most well-known stories of the bible, it always struck me as somewhat peculiar that the 10th plague, the killing of the first born, has been depi.. Read More →
by /u/JamesNayler, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
it comes from 1Timothy 1:20 among whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme. I'm not sure what th.. Read More →
by /u/tommy069, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Thanks for all your advice and prayers, it was such a good feeling and such a good night, and it was great to have some great friends around me. Any advice for.. Read More →
by /u/ComiendoBizcocho, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Not that other denominations aren't political. But the UCC is so extremely liberal, and it's almost like their whole doctrine is the fact that they're liberal... Read More →
by /u/bleak-outlook, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
In light of the new Canadian law passed today, I thought I'd ask your thoughts on the concept. It should be noted that the law passed in Canada is relatively r.. Read More →
by /u/nsdwight, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/nsdwight [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Beccamt, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Beccamt [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/IranRPCV, 8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/IranRPCV [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/TheMidNineties, 8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I am feeling drawn to Christianity and recently started reading "Simply Christian" (thanks FAQ) with "Mere Christianity" being next in the que. However, I do n.. Read More →
by /u/EdwinQFoolhardy, 8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Two years ago I was in a fairly strong place mentally, physically, and spiritually. To further that, I decided to take on a fairly taxing career that would ope.. Read More →
by /u/Aloysius_Gonzaga, 8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Aloysius_Gonzaga [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Kora_Belle, 8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I know a kid who asked me this. I believe that God made dinosaur-like creatures such as the behemoth and leviathan in job but I couldn't give an answer of why .. Read More →
by /u/Noremac_143, 8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I was raised in an environment where my father taught me that ghosts didn't exist and that they couldn't exist. Ghosts, or the things that people believed were.. Read More →
by /u/SemperPrimus, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
^ submitted by /u/SemperPrimus [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/gnurdette, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Some people's experiences with their fathers are rarely as depicted on Fathers' Day cards. Some fathers were absent, or abusive, or neglectful, or cruel Some f.. Read More →
by /u/confusedbuthopeful2, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
After so many years I don't think I will ever fit in with my in-laws. This has become a matter of contention between my spouse and I. Frankly they stress me ou.. Read More →
by /u/thephenom696, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/thephenom696 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/deaconbobpladek, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/deaconbobpladek [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/bnmbnm0, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Today the Orthodox Church celebrates the founding of the Church. We do this by praying as well as kneeling, for like thirty minutes. Pray for the church and fo.. Read More →
by /u/SimpleNerf14, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Do you feel like certain aspects of Christianity are taught wrong that drive people away from Christianity? Just wondering what other people think. Aspects suc.. Read More →
by /u/joeygearries, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Facebook in Heaven Dad, I know you've never been the technological type. I mean, for Heaven's sake, it was all I could do to successfully lead you through a Go.. Read More →
by /u/QuackPack2016, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/QuackPack2016 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/HenriettaTheQueen, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
In Exodus, God allowed Moses and the Isrealites pass through the Red Sea while he drowned the Egyptians in it. It it true that Scientists have found armour and.. Read More →
by /u/rockymc26, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/rockymc26 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Edhelin, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
My partner and I have been through a lot - sin, long distance relationships, relocation and unemployment. Thankfully, I've found myself in a job and a survivab.. Read More →
by /u/laiod, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
The pastor at my old church is stepping down due to an affair he may have had. I'm not sure what to make of the situation. He was a great guy, knew the bible a.. Read More →
23 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Exploring God and religion in our world today 
+Add
Simple wisdom for complex lives. 
+Add
The Voices of Founders.org 
+Add
Breaking free from irrational belief and opposing Christian extremism 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment