Because I Can't Keep Track of All These "National Days", A Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving - Your Daily..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
iBelieve.com   Remove
17 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
There is a protector. He has power to keep you from harm. Injury. He can go about conserving and preserving you. Are you letting him? Read More →
Christianity Without the Religion   Remove
by Brad Jersak, 11 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
"I can't reconcile a God who provides a fax machine but doesn't rescue 800 refugees from drowning," my friend says to me, referring to Christians expressing gr.. Read More →
by Brad Jersak, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
The seeds of an Angry God theology were sown early in my life and they came in the form of cartoons — the infamous gospel tracts by J.T. Chick. With titles lik.. Read More →
by Brad Jersak, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
With Paul Young, Robin Parry, Ilaria Ramelli, Brad Jersak, Baxter Kruger and Peter Hiett. Read More →
by Brad Jersak, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? Or don't you know th.. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/Whitestar_23, 31 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hey everyone. A little back ground on my self, I'm 20 years old and have grown up in the southern states of the US. My family and everyone around me believes i.. Read More →
by /u/ChristianPatriotsFan, 31 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I feel as if I'm going to get a lot of hate for this post but I need a place to vent. To start things off i'd like to say that I consider most of /r/Christiani.. Read More →
by /u/onmymacbookpro, 31 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I have an empty room in my house I'm wanting to turn into a personal space to read the Bible, hang my cross on the wall, a picture or two, etc. Would like to g.. Read More →
by /u/_STOP_YELLING_AT_ME_, 31 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
It's a very long, complicated, and personal story but I have found that many Christians can say that they, too, have a testimony full of pain and heartache. I .. Read More →
by /u/Auzi85, 31 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Here is the link. Come and join us in the chat, or just watch the live video. submitted by /u/Auzi85 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/pinksultana, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I am so excited, if not probably too cautious but I am pregnant, we thought we were headed to fertility treatments but we didn't get that far! Thank you to all.. Read More →
by /u/shogekiha, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I want to find God and I've tried but I talk myself out of it or I find myself inciting anger/upset from others. No matter what I try I break everything down. .. Read More →
by /u/lukeybee, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/lukeybee [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/SkyKyd, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I'm a summer camp counselor for my church for about 5 weeks, I'm actually leading the music program this year since I like to play percussion for fun:) I was j.. Read More →
50 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Exploring God and religion in our world today 
+Add
Know what you believe and why you believe it 
+Add
Literary review publishing essay-length book reviews and topical articles on politics, literature, h.. 
+Add
The Apologetics Blog of James White 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment