When We Have to Say Goodbye, why should i feel grateful for the gift of christ when the rules of my human..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
iBelieve.com   Remove
13 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Goodbyes are hard and are glaring reminders that life is short and doesn't stay the same. But even in the hard goodbyes, there is joy to be found. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/seeking-intensifies, 42 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
furthermore, if god is all-knowing, what's the point of the human experiment in the first place? submitted by /u/seeking-intensifies [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/rebelman1, 42 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/rebelman1 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/SwissOCE2, 42 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I recently did a test online (I know, it's not the best resource) based on denominations. I got a 100% result on Eastern Orthodox Church, followed with the Rom.. Read More →
by /u/the_david_davis, 42 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Makes no sense to me. Personally, I don't want to hear about the crap you did. That's between you and God. But do I want to hear about the good things you have.. Read More →
by /u/culture923, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hey ya'll, I'd appreciate some light on this. Well, here goes nothing. I am 15 years old, and male. I attend Mass(Church) every Sunday. I have converted to Chr.. Read More →
by /u/vulpes67, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
It was fantastic. I felt so, so moved today; I've spent the last couple of days at a woman's conference and the services just kept building my faith. Today, th.. Read More →
by /u/the_dinks, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hi friends, I'm currently reading The Thirty Years War: Europe's Tragedy by Peter Wilson. Obviously, confessionalism is a major aspect of the story. Wilson giv.. Read More →
by /u/rainmayyetcome, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Please help me brethren. Please pray for me unto the LORD. I believe I have a serious medical condition involving worms and me and another doctor saw what appe.. Read More →
by /u/niecy_lindsay, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
This is a partial rant, apologies in advanced, but DAE feel kinda bummed out when other people, including Christians, uses any bad or negative current event as.. Read More →
by /u/h73h3, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
To make a long story short, my wife's family is mentally ill. Recently I've learned about the "dark triad" of personality disorders and believe her Mother is a.. Read More →
by /u/TheCertifiedRogue, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
2 of my church friends got into a fight or something last night. I wasn't told much except that one did something to upset the other. They didn't talk at all t.. Read More →
by /u/herbalmint, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I'd like to begin giving regularly to a charity or two, but of course I worry about where exactly my money is going. Can anyone recommend a reputable Christian.. Read More →
by /u/bacon2010, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I come from a non-denominational and evangelical background but lately I've been looking at joining an official denomination. I've narrowed it down between Epi.. Read More →
by /u/MyLlamaIsSam, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Not simply what do you admire or find fascinating about a non-Christian perspective, but what has actually impacted or influenced your own Christian faith and .. Read More →
by /u/cosmicservant, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
It's taken for granted the disciples were to fast. Today it's a lost art and I have not an inkling as to how or even why to do it. What are some great resource.. Read More →
by /u/MightyNumberNine, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/MightyNumberNine [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/mwjulian14, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I just got hired on as youth pastor for a church last week. This is my first, paid ministry position at a church. This morning, the pastor announced his resign.. Read More →
46 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Http://www.usatoday.com 
+Add
Simple wisdom for complex lives. 
+Add
Daily Buddhist Practice 
+Add
Ruins of the buddhist real 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment