Unity and Ecclesiological (In)Coherence in The UMC - [Guest Post], Ken Starr Fired? Baylor Reviews..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Hacking Christianity — Faith.Tech.Culture   Remove
by UMJeremy, 15 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
[Guest Post]As reflections from General Conference 2016 pour in, there's several that come my way that I think merit a wider audience and discussion that this .. Read More →
Christianity Today Magazine   Remove
by Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra and Kate Shellnutt, 8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
The Baptist university is expected to announce big changes. Reports circulated today that Baylor University has fired president and chancellor Ken Starr after .. Read More →
by Ed Stetzer, 16 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
If we want churches to be evangelistic, we need to emphasis evangelism. In a few weeks, a very special conference on evangelism will take place at Wheaton Coll.. Read More →
iBelieve.com   Remove
12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Do you hate change? Do you resist it and fight it to the very end? Does the thought of it make you nervous? Gain 4 tips to make change less painful. Read More →
23 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I am woman hear me war spells out a woman's place in the church whether single or married. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/Fuzzyspartan, 49 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I wanted to repost this, which is probably against the rules but theres somewhere around 1000 more subs here so I wanted to post this again. I'm looking for Ch.. Read More →
by /u/johnrshelley, 49 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/johnrshelley [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/throwme148, 49 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Back when she was 18, my girlfriend got raped by her ex. Because she was a conservative Christian, she believed she had to marry him in order to please God. Th.. Read More →
by /u/atillaauby, 49 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
The mods seem to be spending most of their time working on the denominational AMA's, which have been a lot of fun, but that's enough on that topic (or any othe.. Read More →
by /u/MrMostDefinitely, 49 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I'm a former christian and the oldest male of a particular generation of people in my family. Because I am the oldest, they sometimes seek my advice and help o.. Read More →
by /u/zlatanta, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I push everyone I love away. What's a matter with me? I feel like I hurt people I care about so I give them distance, but ot just seems to hurt them more. Why .. Read More →
by /u/kpthunder, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
A while back I heard someone on TV say something similar to the following: There were Christian groups which supported slavery and Christian groups which suppo.. Read More →
by /u/sam130, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
TLDR: Is there any teachings within any Christian tradition that classify and/or ranks sins? I've been thinking about this recently that some sins seem worse t.. Read More →
53 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Applying Buddhism to Everyday Life 
+Add
Movies, documentaries, books, texts, video and sound clips related to atheism, freethinking and scie.. 
+Add
Sometimes I just have to speak my mind 
+Add
Current events articles of interest to atheists, freethinkers, and anyone interested in religious li.. 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment