The War of the Lamb - Brian Zahnd, You Don't Need a PhD to Criticize Religion, Robert Conner,..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Christianity Without the Religion   Remove
by Brad Jersak, 11 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Those who want to hold onto a primitive vision of a violent and retributive God often cite the white horse rider passage from Revelation. They will say somethi.. Read More →
Debunking Christianity   Remove
by John Loftus, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hemant Mehta nails this subject. It goes right along with what I'm writing in my book Unapologetic: Why Philosophy of Religion Must End. The full text of his t.. Read More →
by John Loftus, 14 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Robert Conner studied Greek, Hebrew, some Aramaic and even Coptic back in the mid-70's at Western Kentucky University. He's written nine books, including Jesus.. Read More →
iBelieve.com   Remove
16 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
For when we don't understand and we need to stop pretending like we do... Read More →
22 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
To be honest I haven't been succeeding very well at my lame bible-reading plan. There have been a lot more "rest days" than the one the plan allows for so far... Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/TheRyanatorM8, 2 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I know that no one can really know what hell is like, but I'm not believing it's all lava and flames and blood. My teacher told us that it's not really that, b.. Read More →
by /u/houndoftindalos, 2 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
After almost two decades of atheism/agnosticism, I became a Christian. Almost all of my close friends, however, are skeptics. I now find myself in the uncomfor.. Read More →
by /u/streetpreacher2, 37 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
So I looked up the quote the church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum of saints, and turns out it's not from scripture or any theologian but rather from .. Read More →
by /u/Tyler_J_M, 37 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Who wrote Psalms? Who wrote each of the gospels? Who wrote Exodus? How am I supposed to trust the Bible and stuff? ;-; I feel so horrible in life atm guys and .. Read More →
by /u/theslimbox, 37 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/theslimbox [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/microline_hobbit, 37 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hi all. This has been weighing on my mind. I want to go to seminary and get my Masters of Divinity, and then join the Canadian Armed Forces as a chaplain. I ha.. Read More →
by /u/LegendaryLoser, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hey. New to Reddit. I just want some advice and insight on what I should due as a young Christian. I see how my generation is kinda messing up the world. I fee.. Read More →
by /u/curious_about_jesus, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
http://imgur.com/cd54TyK Sorry to the mods for posting it as a link post and not a self post originally. submitted by /u/curious_about_jesus [visit reddit] [co.. Read More →
47 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Applying Buddhism to Everyday Life 
+Add
Controversy: New Kadampa Tradition, Dorje Shugden, Sogyal, Tsem, Nydahl :: Tibet & Dalai Lama :: Mor.. 
+Add
'Is not My word like a fire?' says the LORD (Jeremiah 23:29). 
+Add
Freethought in the light of the sun 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment