Open Letter: Why Portland should care about #UMCGC, You don't Have to Be the Best!, It’s Not What You Know..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Hacking Christianity — Faith.Tech.Culture   Remove
by UMJeremy, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Official Logo: General Conference 2016 of the United Methodist Church Prepare for Oregon's biggest religious convention of the year To the people of Portland, .. Read More →
iBelieve.com   Remove
13 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
For when you're overwhelmed by life. It's so important to remember you don't have to be the best to receive God's best! Read More →
16 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
They sit, these sisters, clasping tea in hands, telling me the story I know. The story of silence, the story of keeping it all hidden, pretending everything is.. Read More →
16 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Do you know where you are prone to fall prey to the enemy? There are 5 places the devil is likely to attack you if you aren't ready. Learn more. Read More →
Christianity Today Magazine   Remove
by Kate Shellnutt, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Evangelicals' favorite rapper signs with one of America's most popular music labels. You're probably going to hear more of rapper Lecrae thanks to his new deal.. Read More →
by Interview by Bob Smietana, 10 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Sociologist Kathryn Edin talks about what she learned from spending time with families that live on less than the price of a gallon of milk. There's no milk in.. Read More →
by Rebecca Parker Payne, guest writer, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Caring what other people think isn't the same as being kind. There is a stark difference between how my husband and I approach conflicts at work. My husband fo.. Read More →
by Interview by Bob Smietana, 12 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
How do you survive, each day, on less than it costs to buy a gallon of milk? Sociologist Kathryn Edin spent time with families mired in extreme poverty. There'.. Read More →
by Ed Stetzer, 14 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Motherhood is discipleship, and it's part of the mission. "Children tie the mother's feet." That is an old Tamil proverb that means children keep mothers from .. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/hdaudette391, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
This might sound silly but I've got some big tests coming up very soon at school and I'm not exactly calm. Super anxious and I'd appreciate your prayers. God b.. Read More →
by /u/dontmindmeohno, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I'm not sure if this kind of thing is allowed, but this will most likely not recieve any kind of attention from international media, so I'd like to leave it he.. Read More →
by /u/bmblbe2007, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Let me start out by saying, I have had a rotten life. When I was 9 years old, my family was ripped apart by the sudden death of my mother. I was left with a me.. Read More →
by /u/nopaniers, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
If you'd like to read through the Bible with others on Reddit, I'd like to invite you to check out /r/Biblestudy where we are currently reading through Revelat.. Read More →
by /u/moarpi34me, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/moarpi34me [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/chefjmcg, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I don't post here often. A friend of mine was involved in a very serious accident. Please send prayers for him, his family, and the doctors working to help him.. Read More →
by /u/johnrshelley, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/johnrshelley [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/captainjoemorgan, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Before I pray, I close my eyes, bow my head, take a deep breath, and then I get into it. When I used to pray, I would feel a tingling sensation upon my forehea.. Read More →
39 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Reformed Apologetics 
+Add
Your Daily Source of News & Videos on Science & Religion 
+Add
Know what you believe and why you believe it 
+Add
News stories about current issues. 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment