Memorial Day Is Not On the Church’s Calendar, Assyrian Refugee Children Make First Communion in Erbil..

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Red Letter Christians   Remove
by Craig M. Watts, 13 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
  Odds are that you won't be going to a Memorial Day celebration of any sort…unless you think going to stores for the sales counts. You might be among the rela.. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/onmello, 3 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/onmello [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Maroon_Jacket, 3 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Maroon_Jacket [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/Pawnwithagrudge, 3 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Excuse my rather daft or ignorant point of view, but I cannot recall what type of church it was I went to. To paint you a broad picture - Lots and lots of Hymn.. Read More →
by /u/Ahl93, 4 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Ahl93 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/altimalove, 4 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hey everyone! I've been researching the Assemblies of God denomination for a while now and have settled on the idea that I should finally go to a service. Can .. Read More →
by /u/JamesLongtin, 4 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I just can't function really. Almost 24/7 in my mind I'm worrying about getting older and dying someday, and then from there worrying about hell. So I have a f.. Read More →
by /u/Warpig21497, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I'm putting out a prayer request as I am in a state of depression. This is my first time dealing with it and it sucks. I just need prayers to help me get out o.. Read More →
by /u/-Reddit_Account-, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
How would you rule the world of you were given the opportunity? How does your religion play a role in this? Does it even? submitted by /u/-Reddit_Account- [vis.. Read More →
by /u/AnAdversaryOfJesus, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Here's the long and short of it. Physical Have been supporting mother financially for almost three years This isn't sustainable Times are rough, essentially ou.. Read More →
by /u/greenquartz, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
You will most likely doubt it and I can see why. If you can spot flaws that do not depend on God interfering, let me know and I'll see if I can respond. I will.. Read More →
by /u/EthiopianNutella, 3 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/EthiopianNutella [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/everestmntntop, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/everestmntntop [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/neb93, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I posted this on /r/drum and wanted to get some opinions here also. So I started playing at my uncle's church for their 8am service. He told me they got a new .. Read More →
by /u/douloskerux, 6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/douloskerux [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/christiankool, 6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
If anyone wants to pray for me, that'd be wonderful. I'm preaching for the first time tomorrow and getting nervous. Just hoping the the Holy Spirit uses me for.. Read More →
by /u/themsc190, 6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/themsc190 [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
38 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
A place for LGBTQ spirituality and the arts. Home of the gay Jesus and queer saints. Uniting body, m.. 
+Add
A blog of thoughtful theological reflection 
+Add
Commentary on Catholic issues & slavishly accurate liturgical translations - by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf o.. 
+Add
News stories about current issues. 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment