Making Room for Resurrection Life, 5 Ways to Keep your Eyes on God, Go Deep in God's Word with this Simple Tool

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
Red Letter Christians   Remove
by Dee Dee Risher, 9 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
  EDITOR'S NOTE: We're celebrating this month the release of a great new book from RLC sister Dee Dee Risher. The Soul Making Room weaves memoir with biblical .. Read More →
iBelieve.com   Remove
16 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
There are demands and pressures all around. They divert our eyes from God. Do you know the 5 ways to keep your eyes on God so that you stand firm in love? Read More →
17 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Learn how to use this easy tool to dig deep into Scripture. Implementing this technique could revolutionize your quiet time. Read More →
22 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Celebrate the joy of the Lord this Mother's Day, single moms! Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/prolifepaleo, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/prolifepaleo [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/chocolate_chimp, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hi, everyone! My names is Hunter and I'm 17, I've been a Christian since I was 11. About a month ago, some stuff happened that kind of made me a little upset a.. Read More →
by /u/CatAndBaz, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I currently attend a Southern Baptist church in Arizona. Being a bisexual male, I am unable to be ordained by the Southern Baptist Convention. If I came out, w.. Read More →
by /u/Zernos, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Please, pray for me, I need to get closer to our Lord. I feel so upset. Everytime I sin, I feel like I am going straight to hell. I don't know what to do anymo.. Read More →
by /u/drcl, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/drcl [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/anonymouse0_0, 1 hour ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I've actually been to a church who follows preachings of Bill Johnson, who is pretty known for his involvement in Bethel and the Kansas City's IHOP. He has cre.. Read More →
by /u/psychedelic100, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Since I was small I was tormented by demons, in the nights especially. I use to feel stuff and for years afterwards even when it stopped I was too scared to ta.. Read More →
by /u/crimble_crumble, 5 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Does anyone go to Hillsong or a similar big church? What do you like about it? What are your thoughts about churches of that style? I am just curious! Thanks s.. Read More →
by /u/sross91, 6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I feel like my six year old niece is ready to know the story of Jesus sometime this year, and Christianity but I don't want to sound too preachy telling it. So.. Read More →
by /u/TheGabcat, 6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
This might seem like an odd thing to post here, but hear me out. Firstly, yes, I am actually a Christian. I'm pretty liberal/progressive in many ways since I'm.. Read More →
by /u/arstone1, 6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
My question is what do you think about supernatural healing by God. Does Jesus still heal today like he did in the gospels? Do you know anyone who has been hea.. Read More →
44 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
Pragmatic Buddhism RSS Feed 
+Add
Current events articles of interest to atheists, freethinkers, and anyone interested in religious li.. 
+Add
A blog of thoughtful theological reflection 
+Add
Albert Mohler's weblog provides a Christian analysis of critical issues as they break throughout the.. 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment