For While You're Waiting, Prayer request, Biblical Thought Series: May 8th, 2016

Switch to one email a week Unsubscribe from daily digest
 
Hi whatsappstars.kathir, This daily digest contains latest stories from the sites you've added on Feedspot.
 
 
 
Feedspot review   Blog   App
iBelieve.com   Remove
8 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
When you aren't sure what the ends holds, focus on the One who holds the end. Do everything possible to stop worrying about the end result and turn your eyes t.. Read More →
O' death, where is thy sting?   Remove
by /u/lenticulararray, 55 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Hi fam, Please pray for me, I've been spiraling into depression deeper and deeper. I feel like satan keeps whispering things into my ear and getting my head, a.. Read More →
by /u/Moara7, 55 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I thought for my "Biblical thought" I would share a bit about anxiety. This is something that I struggle with in my own life, and whenever I talk about it, peo.. Read More →
by /u/Lawama, 55 mins ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Lawama [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/aaronis1, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I spend all day every day here. I know many of your usernames, I know some of your actual names. I read your words every day. I love hearing what you have to s.. Read More →
by /u/John88822, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
"I am speaking the truth in Christ—I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit— that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my hear.. Read More →
by /u/Reaching_0ut, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I was baptised Christian as a child, then in my late teens had denounced the religion and took up "new age" spirituality. I was attuned to reiki, used tarot ca.. Read More →
by /u/JoshuaLeod, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I went to a revival at the church I go to, and a preacher said that America is poisoned with sin and that co-ed swimming is an abomination and other crap like .. Read More →
by /u/Eilai, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/Eilai [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/StGenesius, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Peace, brothers and sisters. Usually when I'm discussing religion with others, they are either Christians or atheists. For the first time ever I've recently be.. Read More →
by /u/Tyler_J_M, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
This whole thing is hard. It's probably going to be the hardest thing I'll ever do, definitely seems like the hardest I've done in my life so far. Some things .. Read More →
by /u/sross91, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I found this guy on the website patheos and came across two books "banned questions about the bible" "banned questions about jesus" I'm interested in reading t.. Read More →
by /u/throwawaycosynot, 4 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Might be an ignorant question. Basically my life is in a weird spot right now; my head is a jungle, I've always been a hardcore Atheist, but y'know, I really d.. Read More →
by /u/apophis-pegasus, 6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
In Genesis 1 it states that God made plants animals, etc before man In Genesis 2 it states that man was made before all that. Do you view this as a conflict? W.. Read More →
by /u/BlueBilledMonkey, 6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
I'm very close to my Great-Grandparents, and my Great Grandmother passed away in October. My great grandfather has been telling me how he asks God for strength.. Read More →
by /u/CoolMachine, 6 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
submitted by /u/CoolMachine [visit reddit] [comments] .. Read More →
by /u/tlfranklin76, 7 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
What is your preference and why? My primary physical bible is ESV so that is the translation I use most often. submitted by /u/tlfranklin76 [visit reddit] [com.. Read More →
45 more new stories. View all 
NEW SITES SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU
VIEW ALL
Current News
Promoted
 
+Add
PASTOR, AUTHOR, THEOLOGIAN 
+Add
Freethought in the light of the sun 
+Add
Just another site.. 
+Add
Albert Mohler's weblog provides a Christian analysis of critical issues as they break throughout the.. 
+Add
PREMIUM OFFERING

Receive real-time RSS updates in your email

If you Upgrade to Feedspot Gold, you can:

Change Frequency of Email
 Realtime, as it happens
 Once every hour
 Once every 2 hours
 Once every 6 hours
 Once every 12 hours
Receive Title-only notifications
Change the time you receive Daily email digest
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FEEDSPOT DAILY EMAIL - CHANGE TIMING, SELECT SPECIFIC SITES AND MORE OPTIONS
You received this email because you signed up at Feedspot.
Unsubscribe from daily emails or Switch to 1 email per week or Change Email Settings
Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

No comments:

Post a Comment